Do you need a really small 24V Power Supply for your next project? Consider this 1 amp 24 volt DC power supply great for powering low current or digital applications.
This is a 1 amp 24 voly DC switching power supply and for the equipment here, this power supply is typically used with CNC Interfaces and laser controllers.
- The 24V 1A switching power supply if relatively small and compact, so it can fit in a very small portion of your electronic enclosure.
- You can connect a 110V or 220V input source. The input terminals have (N) Neutral, (L) Live and Ground (Protective Earth)
- 24V output terminals labeled V+ and V-
- No switch for the input voltage necessary. Just plug it in to your 110V or 220V source.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.4" (86.57mm) x 2.28" (57.8mm) x 1.3" (32.96mm)
- Two mounting holes on the bottom and one mounting hole on the side.
- Each screw post (terminal) has a width of 0.2" (5mm)
- Use under temperatures between 0°-40° Celcius or 32°-104° Fahrenheit
- Store this power supply between the temperatures of -20° to 60° Celcius or -4° to 140° Fahrenheit
- These power supplies have been approved by the FCC, CE and Rohs
- There is protection against over voltage, over current and short circuits
- There is less than 20 millivolts of electromagnetic interference. These units have passed EMC tests for anti-jamming.
- Although tis power supply works well for our CNC interfaces and laser controllers, you can use this power supply for all kinds of uses especially LED light strips.