This bundle would be used in cases where there is one stronger motor needed. In most cases, this larger motor is used to move the gantry as this would be the part of the machine that is heavier or has the most inertia.
(2) NEMA 24 425 oz-in stepper motors
(2) Drivers (3.0Amp 24-40 Volts, 1-1/64 microstepping)
(1) NEMA 34 651 oz-in stepper motor
(1) Driver (6.0Amp 24-70 Volts, 1/2-1/256 microstepping)
(1) 36v 8.8a Power Supply
(1) Interface Board Depending on the One Selected (USB or Parallel)
Choose From 3 Interface Boards
Parallel Board: Works with Mach3, Mach4, or Linux-CNC. Parallel Port and Parallel Cable Required on PC running a 32 bit OS. Software can be purchased from BuildYourCNC.
Mach3 USB Controller: Works with Mach3 ONLY. Connects through standard USB port. Mach3 can be purchased from BuildYourCNC.
Pokeys57CNC Controller: Works with Mach3 and Mach4. Connects through standard USB port or Ethernet. Mach3 or Mach4 can be purchased from BuildYourCNC.
Mach3, Mach4 and LinuxCNC are software applications that provide instructions to the controller board to move the machine and control peripherals, such as spindles and coolant valves, etc.