The greenBull 6X is a massive CNC featuring an enormous 6'x12' cutting area. Big jobs require big machinery and this bad boy is definitely up to the task.
Table Not Included
Go BIG or Go Home.
The granddaddy of them all. Large and in charge. The beast. You get the point. The greenBull 6X is our largest CNC machine, sporting a massive 6'x12' cutting surface.
The greenBull 6X is big. Who needs a CNC that big? Rick Hebert does. Rick makes cabinets all day and he needs a CNC big enough to handle the material and fast enough to slice production time in half. Click here to see Rick's 6X in action.
The greenBull series, like all our machines, is American-made in the great state of Texas. Whether you're looking to automate the process for general woodworking applications, cabinetry, sign-making, construction, or milling other material like acrylic or light aluminum, the greenBull has the power to significantly reduce your production time.
Just like the smaller versions of the greenBull, the 6X can also be equipped with a 40W CO2 laser tube so you can turn 'em and burn 'em all on the same table.
- Actual table dimension for the 6'x12' are 80.078"x169.5" (the overhang in the illustrations should be 3/4" thick)
- The overall design has increased rigidity for the new routing/milling area but still maintains the aesthetics that are common across all of the machines on this site.
- To guarantee that the gantry doesn't flex at all, a series of ribs were added within the gantry box making the entire gantry very similar to a torsion box.
- The motors selected for all of the axes are NEMA 34 with 1/2" shafts (driven by 6.0 amp drivers).
- The dust shoe is redesigned to provide better dust extraction capability.
Important Things to Know:
- The entire machine kit will take about 10-14 business days to produce and send out under normal circumstances. During busy periods this could increase to 15-21 business days. You can always contact us for an accurate estimate before purchasing. Assembled Machines will take longer as they have to be produced to order. Expect a lead time of 3-4 weeks for assembled machines.
- We include a standard amount of 65 feet of motor cable for the greenBull 6X. The recommended length is for systems in which the computer will be placed right next to the machine. If you plan on having the computer further away from the machine you will need to purchase longer cable lengths. If you are unsure about how many feet of cable you need, please call or email us and we will assist you.
- If you are purchasing a 2.2KW Spindle with Inverter, Laser Attachment, or both, you will need a water cooling system for each. This is a simple system using silicon tubing, a water pump and a 5 gallon bucket
- The Spindle will require 12/3, 14/3, or 16/3 gauge cable for wiring from the inverter to the wall. You will also need 4 conductor wire for wiring the Spindle to the inverter as a 4th wire for ground is needed. It is important to understand the electrical requirements for wiring the Spindle, so for this reason we strongly recommend you check with a licensed electrician before attempting to wire it.
Table (Frame) Dimensions:
- Actual table dimension: 6'x12' is 80.3587"x169.5" (the overhang in the illustrations should be 3/4" thick)
- To determine the frame dimensions, first consider using the frame height shown of almost 3' (2.86'). The width of the frame should be 4" narrower than the dimension from rail edge to rail edge (6X rail to rail is 80.078"). This will provide a 2" overhang on both sides (6X frame width should be 76.078").
- The length of the frame should be 4" shorter than the desired length of the rails to provide a 2" overhang on both ends. The travel length will be 20" shorter than the rail length due to the space occupied by the gantry sides.
- Two long pieces of 3/4" material will need to be placed on top of the frame with the 2" overhang on the sides and the end. These long strips of material will receive the rails and the chain mounts on the ends.
For International Buyers: Please do not use our shipping calculator if you are attempting to purchase a product that needs to be freighted and is outside of the United States. Please contact us and we will arrange a freight quote for you. Any products bought requiring freight will be subject to additional shipping charges if purchased without receiving a freight quote.
Wiring Diagrams and Tutorials:
Parallel Breakout Board: Diagram | Video Tutorial
USB Breakout Board: Diagram | Video Tutorial
2.2KW Spindle: Wiring Instructions (Scroll down to Instructions)
FOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: Please refer to the Instructions found on the greenBull 5X page (Scroll down to Instructions)