The Fabricator Pro is the newest machine from BuildYourCNC. This machine is the first BuildYourCNC machine to feature an all-metal structure. We also added ClearPath Servo motors to maximize performance. This CNC machine comes standard 4' x 8' size (1.2m x 2.4m) but can be customized to accommodate different lengths of travel.
Key Features of the Fabricator Pro
- Aluminum Structure with HIWIN Spec Precision Guide Rail for smooth motion and high accuracy
- NEMA 24 ClearPath Integrated Servo Motor on the Z Axis
- NEMA 34 ClearPath Integrated Servo Motor on the Y Axis.
- NEMA 34 ClearPath Integrated Servo Motor on the X axis with dedicated power supply to ensure no loss of power.
- 10 Inches of Z-Travel capability: perfect for thicker materials and deeper wood carving designs and applications.
- Tensioned Roller chain on the gantry to reduce racking and improve accuracy
- PoKeys57CNC USB/Ethernet Controller, Mach3/Mach4 supported
- Comes with 2.2kW Spindle and Inverter with water-cooling system. 110V or 220V available.
- Standard Size 4' x 8'. We can alter the machine to fit custom lengths on X and Y axis travel. Get the cutting area you really need!
We started the design process for this machine with a blank slate, incorporating everything we’ve learned over the past decade spent designing, manufacturing, and using production automation of all types, from Desktop CNCs to 4 foot by 8 foot 80 Watt Laser cutters. The end result was The Fabricator Pro: A machine which we strongly believe will be a game-changer for the digital fab industry.
Our newest tool continues the mission we started when we began making CNC machines in our garage: To provide affordable, yet extremely capable machines that enable anyone to turn ideas into reality.
With unique features that solve common problems with other machines, the Fabricator Pro offers you greater value and flexibility than anything else on the market.
Important Things To Know:
The entire machine will take about 21-31 business days to produce and send out under normal circumstances. During busy periods this could increase to 31-42 business days. You can always contact us for an accurate estimate before purchasing.We include a standard amount of 50 feet of motor cable. The recommended length is for systems in which the computer will be placed right next to the machine. If you plan on having the computer further away from the machine you will need to purchase longer cable lengths. If you are unsure about how many feet of cable you need, please call or email us and we will assist you.The Spindle will require 12/3, 14/3, or 16/3 gauge cable for wiring from the inverter to the wall. You will also need 4 conductor wire for wiring the Spindle to the inverter as a 4th wire for ground is needed. It is important to understand the electrical requirements for wiring the Spindle, so for this reason we strongly recommend you check with a licensed electrician before attempting to wire it.
Video: First Look at the Fabricator Pro